Creative Writing with Dustin 101

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Late again...(when will I ever learn)

Have your parents ever given you a curfew? Are you always on time.... Yeah me neither.. Unfortunately I was over an hour late on my curfew last night... 1:00 am......Yeah not a good thing...You would think I would have learned by now, but i guess not.. Although I have a feeling that I will learn my lesson this time. My car has been taken for a week.... bummer.... Oh well, what I am really sorry for is making my date late last night.. She lives in south Jordan, so it takes a bit to get out there from Orem. I was completely in the wrong for making her late, so to her.... I am extremely sorry for making you late Kait! I will definitely not be late from now on! Sorry ma, sorry dad. Anyways this will be a long week.... 


-Dustin 

1 comment:

  1. You are cuuuute. Thanks for an amazing night! :) We're doing it again soon kk?

    Sorry the blame goes on me as well so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Murdock! We'll be better next time around!

    ReplyDelete