Creative Writing with Dustin 101

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Thinking about you

I'm thinkin about you! I'm thinkin about you like water thinks about wet. Like sand thinks about the beech. Like music thinks about its beat. I'm thinkin about you. I'm thinkin about you like a husband thinks about his wife. Like the wind thinks about a kite. Like the storm thinks about the nights sky. I'm thinkin about you like the earth thinks about the moon. Like the stars think about shining...Bright! I'm thinkin about you. I'm thinkin about you like school on a summer day. Like the sun on a winter's day. I'm thinkin about you like bubbles think about a bath. Like kids that like to laugh. Like a heart broken in half. I'm thinkin about you like a blanket thinks about warmth. I'm thinkin about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment