Creative Writing with Dustin 101

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kissed by a Rose

Have you ever been kissed by a rose? I have... She is the most beautiful rose in the world. I remember how shy the rose was at first and how she eventually lost those pedals and became the outgoing rose that I know now. Full of beauty and passion. Completely engulfed with compassion for others. This rose has thorns on it's stem. But because of her love and the heart of the rose, the thorns seem to disintegrate into the unknown. They disappear and erode like the banks of a river do after a storm. The rose will continue to grow with time and comfort, she will progress and become the rose she wants to be. Have you even been kissed by a rose? I have... And let me tell you from my experience.... It's life changing!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this post. Your analogy to the rose is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man great analogy i think your writting some awesome stuff man

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow man i like that you write your own stuff on here. i was thinking about doing it too you really inspired me to do so. Keep writing your very good at it.

    ReplyDelete