Creative Writing with Dustin 101

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bad poetry....

Okay so I first want to start off by saying I hate this.... I don't like posting bad poetry on my blog.... So hurry up and grade this Nelson so I can take it off!

Bad Poetry


Rain crashing, rivers sinking, floods flowing, waterfalls thumping.
That is how I feel about you...
You break his heart like a bird drops it's worm.
Friends laugh and people cry knowing its over.
I can't imagine your pain and how you know what lies ahead but I bet its great!



-Dustin

6 comments:

  1. I don't mean to brag or anything, but this poem is bad... but it's good.... I dunno, you decide for yourself! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bird/worm image. It's too good, though. You were supposed to SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a good poem, you did the wrong assignment

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol dont worry about it i dont like writing bad poetry either so i decided to write something really funny that made no sense whatsoever i even screwed up the gramar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad for what was supposed to be a bad poem. You sound like someone who doesn't like to make mistakes. A perfectionist maybe? I mean nobody would even know its you if you posted a bad poem yet you still are scared of people seeing a bad poem on your blog. Kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was too good to be bad but not bad enough to be good yet too awful to be decent yet too brilliant to be horrible

    ReplyDelete