Creative Writing with Dustin 101

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dreams...

There's this thing called life... And in it there are dreams.. The thing that sucks is life wont hand us our dreams... We have to take them. We have to fight for them. We have to know that at the end of the day, we were willing to bleed every ounce of blood inside us to hold that dream... Now sometimes choices send us away from our dreams... And thats when we regret forever that we didnt do everything that we could just to hold that dream... Well here i am... Sitting here, and with every breathe I take I bleed. And with every move I make i'm drowning... Reaching out for someone to take my hand... But weather you choose once again to derive form the dream or to decide that the dream is everything i will still drown... I will sink deeper and deeper until you are willing to fight for this dream... but when you do... When you are willing to reach out and grab the dream and pull it tight... Ill be there... Holding you... Knowing that every ounce of blood lost, every bit of life i have lost is worth it because now, I have the dream... You...

No comments:

Post a Comment